Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Final words

Done already??
I chose to make my final project my wiki. I will probably continue working on the foolish thing, but for the purposes of class, I chased down just about every important point of content (92 unique pages) and included a number of pages for the use of students as pointers in creating their own wikis.

On the whole I really enjoyed this class and I feel like I did a pretty good job everywhere but my literary world. I'm afraid between feeling sick and working on my wiki, I left my poor literary world a bit on the incomplete side. My Athena and Zeus-bots dueling in response to anything said in the chat channel on Mount Olympus was amusing, but as a space intended to convey much about the Odyssey, I'm afraid the work is simply lacking in content. This might be doubly sad because I can tell that the literary world deal is Allen's baby! Maybe I'll have to come back to it?

No comments: